We came across Mountain Messenger Co. when they decided to use one of our photos on their social media and the rest is history. The lovely people at HQ wanted to say thank you in the form of a couple of handmade leather bags – at long last something not just Laula can benefit from but her owner too!
Not only are the bags handmade but eco-friendly and ethically sourced too, what’s not to love?! The bags are made of goats’ leather, which is a durable and hard-wearing leather. Goat hide is softer, and more supple than cowhide, due to the presence of lanolin in the leather. Goats hide is also water resistant and quite easy to clean.
Measuring 15″ wide x 10″ high x 5″ deep, it is the perfect bag to take to work or if you are travelling with your laptop. It features the following:
- Adjustable shoulder strap with strap pad
- Top flap with 2 buckle closures. Buckles are backed by snaps to allow choice of access.
- Front pocket with top flap and buckle closure to keep smaller items or electronics handy
- Small end pocket with top flap and buckle closure
- Back zippered pocket
- 1 interior zippered pocket
- Interior pen/pencil slots
- Canvas-lined interior with 2 padded dividers to keep devices snug and protected
- Brass hardware and rivets
Brave Leather Tablet Bag